The first thing you need to do is claim your business, this allows you to link all your events to your listing. If your business does not appear on A Little Bit About you’ll need to add it. It’s free and will only take five minutes. Click on the link Why should I claim my business to find out more.
How to add an Event
- To create an event click on ADD YOUR EVENT from the menu
- Sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account you can create a new one free
- This is really important. Link your business by typing in your business name and then click on Fill in Business Details. This will populate all your information like Address, Telephone Number etc
- Next go to Facebook and copy the URL from your Event. If you haven’t created a Facebook Event we suggest you do so as Facebook are launching a standalone app for Events from Facebook this year. For more information click on the link Create a great Facebook Event.
- Click on Import Details and this will pull in all the information from your Facebook Event.
- All you need to do now is select a Category and add any additional information for your event.
- Accept the terms and conditions and then click on Review Your Listing
- If everything’s okay hit Publish and you’re done.